GET UP is a 24-month project, which main activities include:
· Sound need analysis conducted through desk research and the organization of multi-stakeholder Focus Groups at national level in each represented countries.
· Definition of a European Minimum Standard of Competences on Gender Equality (EMSC) for the professionals intervening in transition phases along the education-training-labour market chain – focused on the professional competences required in order to recognise and reduce gender discrimination; valorise differences; collect and make use of gender-disaggregated data.
· Design of a training programme – Gender Equality Training (GET) – based on the EMSC, to be first implemented and piloted during the Transnational Training in Perugia (January 2018).
· Medium-term impact assessment at individual and organization level through the use of a LogBook for 6 months after the Transnational Training, adopting the approach of the behavioural change theories.
· Set up of an online platform with e-learning materials and implementation of national level blended editions of the GET training.
· Set up and launch of an Awareness Raising Campaign, made up of 3 main initiatives:
- Creation of 3 Video Spots on the themes of waste of talents, gender pay gap and work-life balance;
- Organization of a photo contest and posters campaign with the contest’s most narrative pictures;
- Development of a Serious game.
· Communication and Dissemination activities carried out at national and European level.