Direct target groups:
• Trade unions employees and gender experts;
• HR managers, directors and employers responsible for HR management both in public and private organizations;
• Career Guidance professionals;
• Teachers and trainers from VET centers, schools, universities – primarily those in charge of guidance and counselling.
Indirect target groups:
• young people 13-35 years and adults in transition phases down the education-training-labour market chain;
• local, national and European policy-makers;
• citizens at large.